Suffering is negative to world positive to YHWH. We ALL suffer or will suffer regardless of age, location or wealth.
Who likes to see anyone suffer? I bet you like seeing your enemies suffer? Yet could suffering be a BLESSING not a curse?
I am researching suffering, tribulation and afflictions, I see they are all interconnected. All prophets and believers of Creator YHWH Most High have suffered, been tried, tested and afflicted:
- Moses – Children of Yisrael NOT Israel of 1948
- King David – even his own son Absalom tried to kill him
- Daniel – in the lions den
- Abraham & Sarah – waited decades elderly to have a child
- JOB– holy and righteous man of YHWH yet tested to extreme
From the above one can see Creator YHWH not only chastens, tests, afflicts and suffers His own, He takes full control of the how, who, when, where and why. Looks like the more anointing or higher the spiritual calling upon your life, the bigger the tests, trials, afflictions and rewards. All Kingdom believers MUST go through from within out to win. One cannot pass or achieve most things without being tried, examined or tested within.
This is GOOD NEWS! Halleluyah!
If most or all of the prophets of old have suffered and all Kingdom believers are commanded of YHWH Most High:
And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in YHWH the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. – 2 Chronicles 20:20
So to be established one has to BELIEVE in YHWH and to prosper BELIEVE in His prophets. Which both entails suffering, trials, afflictions, tests of hope, belief and faith. Are you being tested of YHWH for good or evil? Sometimes one will be tested for sin and evil, what is NOT of YHWH or His Holy Word is sin and evil. When one is tested, tried and afflicted for good is when one walks by faith NOT by sight, and righteousness more than flesh within and around.
All Kingdom believers can shout Halleluyah for being tested, tried, chastened and afflicted, as these are sure SIGNS one is being chosen, called and prepared for His calling, promises and rewards of the now and future.
A good article is: Suffering Perfects God’s Power In Us
I am amazed how suffering is truly a blessing, and the more we embrace, rejoice and are patient in tribulation, the stronger our faith, hope and belief in YHWH. It is YHWH who is Master building a sure foundation in and through every Kingdom believer as his temple.
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the Kingdom of YHWH is within you. – Luke 17:21
This is why we are commanded to REJOICE:
- More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope. – Romans 5: 3-4
- Be glad, O Children of Zion, and rejoice in YHWH the Lord your God, for he has given the early rain for your vindication; he has poured down for you abundant rain, the early and the latter rain, as before. – Joel 2:23
- Be glad in YHWH the Lord, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart!- Psalms 32:11
- And after you have suffered a little while, YHWH God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. = 1 Peter 5:10
We also have to have HOPE, trust, wait and believe so we persevere and faint not within.
- Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.- Romans 12:12
- May YHWH God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.- Romans 15:13
- For I know the plans I have for you, declares YHWH the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.- Romans 29:11
- Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is YHWH the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”- Deuteronomy 31:6
- But they who wait for YHWH the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. – Isaiah 40:31
- “And now, O YHWH Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you.- Psalms 39:7
Now can you see why David danced, Noah and Abraham believed Creator YHWH alone, and it was counted as righteousness? All Kingdom believers have the same Creator and we all walk daily by faith NOT by sight. This is what the Children of Yisrael MUST strive towards as one in and through YHWH Most High. This is not religion or denomination or any other, this is ONE with YHWH Most High alone. For as it was in the beginning so shall it be eternally forevermore.
So REJOICE, hope, be patient in tribulation and fervent in prayer, always abounding and knowing what HE has promised within shall come to pass.
In His Service,