Mindfulness BEING YOU is what the world of schools, colleges and universities forgot to add to their curriculum worldwide. Lets talk...
What is Mindfulness? Well, it depends on who you ask:
Mindfulness is a state of active, open attention to the present. This state encompasses observing one’s thoughts and feelings without judging them as good or bad. – Psychology Today.Com
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. – Phillipians 4:8
Have you noticed the biblical verse above counsels mindfulness, prayer or meditation to NOT consider negative, bad thoughts or words, only good thoughts and words? This is what I coach, practice, do and believe daily within.
I believe mindfulness, meditation and prayers need to begin asap daily:
- The minute your eyes or mind consciously awakes, begin praying and speaking positively with praise in bed or kneeling.
- I do not alow my thoughts to think or throw negative, fearful or stressful thoughts or conclusions. Yes, it happens but I try to catch them, and then instruct my subconscious mind to only keep it postitive not negative.
- Being MINDFUL – is written throughout the Bible.
- Keep your heart [mind] with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life. – Proverbs 4: 23
- Mindfulness is something one does 24/7
- Very few people can teach mindfulness or right thinking 24/7
- Mindulness is BEING YOU. This is why the Creator gave us all a mind.
Mindfulness is the global big secret to peace, harmony, love, joy and prospserity within. I believe if everyone, in the worst gang, drugs, violent city or neighborhood, knew about mindfulness and how to admnister it daily, this would dramatically reduce crime and violence worldwide.
Mindfulness is likened to the ;law of attraction, but is much deeper and wholistic of the universe, than repetition on one desired thing or desired words.
Mindfulness is connecting with Heaven to Earth where one submits in silence to the Creator, Holy Spirit and universe.
Mindfulness is not evolution, it is Jeremiah 29: 11 I KNOW THE PLANS so all is predestined and preordained.
Mindfulness is more than any religion or denomination, it is meditating day and night. Psalms Chapter 1
Mindfulness is needed in a multitasking, stressful, web, digital, social, violent, racist, immoral world.
Mindfulness start as a beginner slowly practice, mature as in martial arts or exercise until you master your WITHIN.
In His Service,